- Hi-visibility & plain clothes patrols to tackle anti-social behaviour throughout Thorpe St Andrew, including vehicle related issues at Broadland Business Park
- Tackle Anti-Social Behaviour and conduct reassurance patrols during early evenings in Wroxham, Rackheath and Salhouse
- Monitor and challenge speeding in Wroxham Rackheath & Salhouse
Inspector David Taylor
Welcome to the Thorpe St Andrew Safer Neighbourhood pages. I hope you will find the information on this site helpful and informative. However, if there is anything you need further information about please do not hesitate to contact the SNT office on 101.
- Thorpe St Andrew is considered a town in its own right and is located in Broadland District, situated two miles east of Norwich city centre. It comprises the two parishes of Thorpe St Andrew and Wroxham.
- There are approximately 14,000 residents with an ever growing 6,500 homes.
- Within the neighbourhood are three main industrial areas providing employment - St Andrews Business Park and Meridian Business Park.
- While crime levels are low, youth anti-social behaviour can be a problem, especially at weekends when groups of youths congregate. Whilst most are law abiding and well behaved, a minority indulge in underage drinking which can result in disturbances and criminal damage.