Inspector James Makepeace
My teams and I are passionate about:
- protecting the vulnerable
- reducing crime and disorder
- working in partnership with our community and our partner agencies to identify and resolve concerns as quickly as possible.
We hold regular Safer Neighbourhood Action Panel meetings in each town for local residents to raise any concerns they would like addressing by their local policing team and partner agencies.
- Swaffham is a market town with many Georgian buildings scattered around the market place.
- It is within a 40 minute drive of Norwich, Sandringham, King’s Lynn, Thetford Forest and the coast, and the Norfolk Broads are only about an hour away.
- Swaffham is situated just on the edge of one of Britain’s greatest natural landscapes ‘The Brecks’. There are numerous cycle routes and walking trails to follow such as the Brecks Cycling Discovery Route, which takes in all of Swaffham’s main attractions including the town, Ecotech Centre and Oxburgh Hall.