Inspector Donald Dallas
Welcome to the Southern Villages Safer Neighbourhood Team pages. We are committed to serving the community and responding to its needs. We aim to provide victims of crime and anti-social behaviour a first class service which includes keeping people updated with the progress of investigations.
I am passionate that we deliver high quality community policing and that we are accessible to everyone. It is imperative people feel safe and able to go about their lives without the fear of crime.
- Southern Villages covers a large and basically rural area with a mixture of tourist attractions including the coast, broads and country parks.
- Belton is the largest residential area and is predominately occupied by families.
- Hopton on the coast has a medium sized residential area that increases during the summer months with the influx of tourists. Hopton also boasts the nationally known Potters Leisure Resort that regularly hosts the world indoor bowls championships.
- St Olaves and Burgh Castle, whilst close to the Norfolk Broads and rivers that attract many tourists, are typical and charming English villages.
- Bradwell South is mainly a residential area, but it does include popular local amenities Green Lane Playing Field and the adjoining Gipsies Green common land, and a number of smaller open space areas and children’s play facilities.