- Proactive high visibility patrols during The Jetty Boys weekly event which attracts a number of car enthusiasts.
- Tackling anti-social behaviour issues taking place inside all communal areas within local blocks of flats. Officers are proactively policing the areas and taking robust enforcement action when required to safeguard and reassure residents.
Inspector William Drummond
We are listening to your issues and concerns and by working with our partners we are improving the quality of life in your neighbourhood and making you our priority. We are working hard to reduce crime and anti-social behaviour and keep South Yarmouth one of the safest places to live in the country.
I encourage you to speak to your local officers, by phone, email, at one of our regular meetings or if you see them in the street.
- South Yarmouth is a vibrant multi-cultural area comprising of a mixture of residential, tourist and industrial environments.
- The local Safer Neighbourhood Team works in partnership with lots of different agencies to reduce crime and fear and to provide reassurance within our local communities.
- Areas within the local area have been regenerated which includes key vocal locations such as the sea front and St George Park to attract new visitors and businesses to the area.