Inspector Kerry Woodbine
We are listening to your issues and concerns and working with our partners to improve the quality of life in your neighbourhood, making you our priority. We are working hard to reduce crime and anti-social behaviour, keeping Reepham one of the safest places to live in the country.
Speak to your local officers at one of our regular meetings or if you see them in the street. You can also contact us by phone, email or online.
- The Reepham neighbourhood is located in the Broadland area of Mid-Norfolk and includes 18 parishes.
- There is a population of approximately 9,000 of which a high percentage are elderly.
- The area is very rural including of the small country town of Reepham and the larger villagers of Cawston, Foulsham and Felthorpe.
- The main industrial area is situated at Lenwade alongside the A1067 and compromises of a mixture of both large and small companies. There are other smaller industrial units located in Cawston, Foulsham and Felthorpe. The main employer of the area is Bernard Matthews PLC who has a large factory site in Great Witchingham.
- The neighbourhood includes the Georgian town of Reepham which is very popular for visiting tourists. The Dinosaur Park at Weston Longville and Marriott’s Way ensure that visitors come to the area throughout the year but in particular during the summer months. Marriott’s Way Walk covers 21 miles on the disused M. & G. N Railway. It is well used by cyclists, walkers and horse riders.