- Patrol Wellesley Road Recreation Ground and working with local council to help provide funding for CCTV within the area.
- To perform high visibility patrols to engage with those begging with the Market Place
- To make contact with the new management of Great Yarmouth High School
Inspector William Drummond
Every Safer Neighbourhood is supported by patrol officers who will respond to your calls for service 24 hours a day, a team of investigators who will prioritise crime enquiries in your area, and a neighbourhood team that works across the District to respond to problems.
I encourage you to speak to your local officers at one of our regular meetings or if you see them in the street. Otherwise we can be contacted by phone, email or online.
- The neighbourhood is primarily a residential area with a mixture of retail shops and light industry. There are also tourist and leisure areas, including the more traditional family run hotels and caravan parks.
- Other attractions in the area include the Waterways on North Drive, and the scenic Norfolk Broads accessed via the Yacht Station on Tarworks Road. Caister Road is the only road linking Great Yarmouth to villages to the north and is one of the busiest roads in Norfolk.
- The area is within easy walking distance of the centre of Great Yarmouth and enjoys good public transport links.