- Carry out extra patrols around North Walsham to combat the rise in criminal damage.
- Patrol play areas to prevent anti-social behaviour which historically rises this time of year.
- Promote home security as home owners start to leave their windows and doors open as summer approaches.
Inspector Teresa Futter
We are listening to your issues and concerns and working with our partners to improve the quality of life in your neighbourhood, making you our priority. We are working hard to reduce crime and anti-social behaviour and helping to keep North Walsham one of the safest places to live in the country.
Speak to your local officers at one of our regular meetings or if you see them in the street. You can also contact us by phone or email.
- North Walsham Police Station is open Monday to Friday 10am to 3pm, with an emergency phone outside linked to the control room.
- The North Walsham Safer Neighbourhood Team provides policing cover to 20 parishes around North Walsham with 2 sergeants, patrol PCs, two beat managers and 3 PCSOs.
- Open priority setting meetings are held regularly to encourage the public to let the police know what current issues are affecting them.