- Continue to support Community Speed Watch and tackle speeding across all parishes
- High visibility presence covering recreational grounds/public spaces in the areas of Hellesdon, Horsford, Spixworth and St Faiths
Inspector Rob Wicks
Welcome to the Hellesdon and Horsford Safer Neighbourhood Team pages.
In addition to the beat managers and engagement officers, every Safer Neighbourhood has a Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) who will investigate the crimes in your area.
- The area covered by the Hellesdon and Horsford Neighbourhood Policing Team (NPT) Hellesdon, Horsford, Horsham St Faith, Newton St Faith and Spixworth .
- Hellesdon is a village and a suburb of Norwich in the District of Broadland in Norfolk, England. It lies approximately 4 miles (6.4 kilometres) north-west of Norwich and has 11,177 inhabitant,reducing to 10,957 at the 2011 Census.
- Horsford is a village six miles north of Norwich, England which is surrounded by the Horsford Forest and is named after the dried up section of the River Hor. Its population has seen a steady increase since the Second World War, growing from 750 in 1945 to just under 4000 today (2001 census), increasing to 4,163 at the 2011 Census.
- The neighbourhood statistically has a very low level of crime and disorder.