- Continue with the development of Community Speedwatch in Fakenham and surrounding parishes
- Continue with the Reduction of anti-social behaviour at Millennium Park, Fakenham to include Halloween and Bonfire Night
- Parking – complaints of vehicles causing obstruction in Fakenham and surrounding Parishes
Inspector Edward Brown
Welcome to the Fakenham Safer Neighbourhood Team pages. The area is busy with many challenges that require a forward-thinking and flexible policing style.
In addition to the beat managers and PCSOs, every Safer Neighbourhood has five teams of Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) patrol officers who will respond to your calls for service 24 hours a day, investigate the crimes in your area, and work with the beat managers and PCSOs to deliver your local priorities.
- Fakenham is a historical and rural market town which is thought to be the ‘gateway to the Norfolk Coast’ with three main trunk roads meeting (A148/A1067/A1065).
- The Fakenham team covers Fakenham and 23 Parishes all within a large rural location.
- Fakenham Area has a population of approximately 14,800.
- The Fakenham Neighbourhood Policing Team prides itself on providing an excellent service for the local community. This is one of the safest places to live, work and visit in the country.