European Firearms Pass | Norfolk Constabulary

You are here

European Firearms Pass

If you intend to travel within EU member states with your gun(s) you must obtain a European Firearms Pass. It is not an authority to use your firearms abroad, nor does it replace your certificate which you should always have with you when travelling with your gun(s).

How do I apply for a pass?

To obtain a European Firearms Pass please send your request in writing, with your details and state which guns you require on the pass.  Please provide one passport sized photograph of you.


How long will it take?

You will need to allow 14 days for us to deal with your request.

Where do I send my request?

Requests should be sent to:

Firearms Licensing Unit 
Falconers Chase
NR18 0WW


If you need further assistance please contact us.