Man and woman charged in relation to series of burglaries
Police have charged a man and a woman in relation to a series of burglaries across the area.
Christopher O’Neill, 29 and from Kensington Road, Middlesbrough has been charged with ten counts of burglary.
The charges relate to incidents which happened on:
· Wednesday 31 July at Colney Lane, Cringleford
· Between Monday 5 August and Thursday 8 August at Mill Road, Blofield
· Wednesday 7 August at Buxton Road, Spixworth
· Wednesday 7 August at Mansel Drive, Norwich
· Wednesday 7 August and Thursday 8 August at Lodge Lane, Norwich
· Thursday 8 August at Coltishall Lane, Norwich
· Thursday 8 August at Freethorpe, Norwich
· Thursday 8 August at Bay Field, East Tuddenham
· Thursday 8 August at Dereham Road, Honingham
Sheree Townshend, 30 and from Brambling Lane, Cringleford has also been charged on one count of burglary in Tuckers Road, Loughborough, on 9 August and one count of receiving stolen goods in relation to an incident in Boston on the same date.
Both O’Neil and Townshend appeared at Norwich Magistrates Court yesterday morning and were remanded in custody and are due to appear at Norwich Crown Court on Monday 9 September 2019.