Workplace Health Administrator
Part Time (18.5 Hours) – Permanent
£19,032 - £20,706 per annum/pro rata
Friday, 29 October 2021 at 5pm
Please quote Ref: L2095 on application form
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our friendly, supportive and professional team! This is a responsible post and the ideal candidate will be adept at managing multiple tasks and will have excellent customer service skills. Discretion and confidence are key attributes for the successful applicant along with understanding, diligence and excellent communication skills.
The post will focus on providing administrative support to the Workplace Health, Safety and Wellbeing Department
Job advert (including person specification)
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Proven experience of undertaking a range of administrative tasks in a busy office environment
- Demonstrable experience of handling confidential and highly sensitive information with accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven ability to prioritise workload and work on own initiative without supervision.
- Competent written, oral, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Competent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and competent keyboard skills
- Proven ability to work on own initiative whilst also being able to work effectively as part of a team
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Experience of working in an occupational health setting
Hours of work are 18.5 per week working days are negotiable based on applicant and department needs. This post is offered on a permanent basis.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected]