Full Time (37 hours) – Temporary (12 months)
Band C: £19,521 - £21,999 per annum
Closing date: Friday 22 June 2018 at 5pm
Please quote Ref: L559 on application form
Applications are invited for the above post in the Vetting Unit within Professional Standards at OCC Wymondham.
The successful applicant will be responsible for administering vetting checks in accordance with College of Policing National Vetting Code of Practice and APP and providing advice and guidance on vetting procedures.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate good written communication and numeracy skills
- Proven ability to research and check information
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Experience of maintaining computer based records efficiently
- Ability to undertake analysis and evaluation of information
- Basic keyboard skills working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate a knowledge of vetting procedures
- Experience of working with confidential and sensitive information
Hours of work are 37 hours, 5 days per week Monday to Friday. This post is offered on a temporary/secondment 12 month basis.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected].