Full Time (37 hours) – Permanent
Band C: £20,115 - £22,668 per annum
Friday 18 October 2019 at 5pm
Please quote L1124 on application form
Applications are invited for the above post in the Vetting Unit within Professional Standards at OCC, Wymondham.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to become part of a highly skilled and well-motivated team with the post of Vetting Assistant in the Vetting Unit. The successful candidate will process and administer vetting checks in the joint unit, providing a service for both Norfolk and Suffolk Constabularies in accordance with force policy and national guidance.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate good written communication and numeracy skills
- Proven ability to research and check information
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Experience of maintaining computer based records efficiently
- Ability to undertake analysis and evaluation of information
- Basic keyboard skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate a knowledge of vetting procedures
- Experience of working with confidential and sensitive information
Hours of work are 37 per week, Monday to Friday. This post is offered on a permanent basis.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected].