Team Leader – NGAP Team
Team Leader – NGAP Team
Full Time (37 Hours) - Permanent
£28,725 - £32,673 per annun
Monday 31 January 2022 at 5pm
Please quote Ref: L2180 on application form
The Suffolk Criminal Justice Unit NGAP team play a pivotal role in the progression of criminal cases from creation to court. The team provides multi-functional, pro-active support to police officers and civilian investigators and interfaces directly with the Crown Prosecution Service and HMCTs.
The NGAP team leader is responsible for co-ordinating the efforts of the team and ensuring that a high level of service is provided to internal and external stakeholders.
We are looking for a dynamic and committed leader with experience of managing and developing a team to achieve successful outcomes.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Experience of managing a team, maintaining high levels of performance and service delivery
- Effective organisational skills including the ability to plan, review and implement changes in processes and procedure
- Demonstrate a high level of verbal and written communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to liaise effectively at all levels
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritise and manage workloads within given deadlines whilst consistently achieving accuracy and quality standards showing attention to detail.
- Experience of working with partner agencies
- Ability to motivate, train and develop staff
- Good keyboard skills with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel as required within Norfolk and Suffolk
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Experience within a police or legal environment
Hours of work are 37 per week Monday to Friday. This post is offered on a permanent basis.
We can offer:
- Competitive salaries with a generous annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities
- A diverse, equal and inclusive workforce in an organisation that values its’ people
- An excellent local government pension scheme and access to the Blue Light card discount scheme
- Fantastic wellbeing support function and staff support networks for all staff members and access to the sports and social club
- And finally, but perhaps most importantly, the opportunity to make a difference to the communities of Norfolk and Suffolk
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected]