Team Leader NGAP
Landmark House, Ipswich
Full Time (37 Hours) - Permanent
£28,725 - £32,673 per annum
Closing Date: Friday 10 December 2021 at 5pm
Please quote Ref: L2180 on application form
To effectively and efficiently lead and manage the CJS NGAP Team, ensuring high quality service
delivery, from the first submission to TFS (Transforming Summary Justice) NGAP cases to finalisation, in accordance with legislation and relevant codes of practice, service level agreements, policy and procedure.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Experience of managing a team, maintaining high levels of performance and service delivery
- Effective organisational skills including the ability to plan, review and implement changes in processes and procedure
- Demonstrate a high level of verbal and written communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to liaise effectively at all levels
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritise and manage workloads within given deadlines whilst consistently achieving accuracy and quality standards showing attention to detail.
- Experience of working with partner agencies
- Ability to motivate, train and develop staff
- Good keyboard skills with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel as required within Norfolk and Suffolk
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Experience within a police or legal environment
Hours of work are 37 per week Monday to Friday. This post is offered on a permanent basis.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected]