Band C: 19,917 - £22,221
Friday 28th September 2018 at 5pm
Please quote on application form L702
Applications are invited for the above post within the Safeguarding Support Team in the MASH department at Vantage House.
The successful applicant will provide support to the MASH department, Undertake research for Police and authorised agencies, compiling reports to assist with assessments and descisioning making within the Safeguarding of Vulnerable People.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Have good numeracy and literacy skills
- Have good keyboard skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Have experience of providing secretarial/administrative support
- Demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work proactively using own initiative
- Demonstrate an ability to undertake research and collate information into reports
Hours of work are 37 hours per week Monday to Friday 08.00-16.00. This post is offered on a permanent basis.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
To obtain an application pack please visit the recruitment page on the Intranet.
Important: Please see notes pertaining to recruitment at the beginning of the vacancy section of Force Orders.
Please return completed applications by email