Professional Development Specialist – Qualification and Assessment
OCC Wymondham / PHQ, Martlesham
Part time (22.2 Hours) – Temporary
£28,725 - £32,673 per annum
Closing date: Friday 12 March 2021 at 5pm
Please quote Ref: L1731c on application form
To design, plan and implement a range of initiatives, specifically in the areas of professional development, assessment, qualifications and quality assurance to improve the capability of the workforce and their ability to respond to organisational change and meet strategic goals.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Relevant experience in the field of professional development, assessment, qualifications and quality assurance including experience of working with external agencies on accreditation and qualifications
- Effective communication, influencing and coaching skills to work collaboratively to build positive working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Proven experience in the design and delivery of blended learning solutions in including coaching and using technology to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of learning
- Experience in delivering facilitated learning solutions to all levels up to executive 1:1 and in groups
- Able to translate strategy into specific plans and actions and design and develop solutions to meet organisational needs
- Effective planning and organisation skills with the ability to work under pressure and manage competing priorities with available resources
- Proven ability to produce written reports competently, using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work autonomously on own initiative, with minimum guidance to develop and take ownership of problems
- Ability to react positively to change, to promote this and encourage flexibility in others
- Able to work regularly at locations across Norfolk and Suffolk and further afield to fulfil the requirements of the role
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Assessor
- Qualified Internal Quality Assurer
- Proven ability to deal effectively with difficult and potentially emotive situations
- Qualification in Training i.e. PTRLDP etc
Hours of work are 22.2 per week Monday to Friday. This post is offered on a temporary basis.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected].