Professional Development Administrator
OCC Wymondham or PHQ Martlesham
Band B: £17,544 - £19,122
Closing date: Friday 26th October 2018
Please quote Ref: L734 on application form
Applications are invited for the above post in the Learning and Development department. The post holder will be responsible for providing administrative support for the Professional Development Team in the design, delivery and implementation of learning initiatives.
Applications are invited for the above post in the Human Resources department at OCC Wymondham or PHQ Martlesham.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate experience of undertaking a range of clerical and administrative tasks in a busy office environment
- Proven experience with accounts payable systems and processes
- Experience of maintaining accurate, up to date databases, and of handling confidential and sensitive information
- Effective planning, organisation and co-ordinating skills with ability to prioritise workloads and manage several work streams simultaneously
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels, internally/externally, and work collaboratively to build positive working relationships
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, in particular writing statistical reports using Excel
- Ability to work on own initiative whilst also being able to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines ensuring attention to detail and delivery against plans
- Ability to adapt positively to uncertainty and change, promote this and encourage flexibility in others
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Relevant experience of working in a Learning and Development environment
- Ability to travel within Norfolk and Suffolk as required
Hours of work are 37 per week Monday to Friday. This post is offered on a permanet basis.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected].