Operational Trainer – Crime & Investigations
Full Time (37 hours) – Permanent
Band E: £27,339 - £31,095 per annum
Friday 5 April 2019 at 5pm
Please quote C343 on application form
Learning and Development is a joint department currently delivering high quality training courses to officers and staff across Norfolk and Suffolk constabularies.
Applications are invited for the above post at OCC, Wymondham.
The successful applicant will deliver a range of training courses focussing on Detectives and Case Investigators. The courses ensure that Norfolk and Suffolk Constabularies meet required professional standards and improve the capability of the workforce all in accordance with the College of Policing guidance.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate relevant experience in a learning or teaching environment
- Experience in the design and evaluation of learning interventions
- Knowledge and understanding of the operation of the Police service and related regulations
- Effective coaching and presentation skills
- Planning and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure, effectively managing competing priorities with available resources
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to work with partners and stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Able to travel and work within Norfolk and Suffolk and further afield if necessary
Hours of work are 37 per week Monday to Friday. This post is offered on a permanent basis.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to below email address quoting vacancy Reference Number: C343
Please return completed applications by email to email@example.com.