IICSA Support & Partnerships Manager
Moss Way, Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Full Time (37 hours) – Fixed term contract to 31/03/2020
Band H: £42,918 to £46,887 gross per annum
Sunday 25th November 2018, 12 Midnight
Please quote L618b on application form
Based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire; Operation Hydrant is the national coordination hub for non-recent child sexual abuse cases involving people of public prominence and/or within an institution or organisation.
The Operation was established in August 2014 as it became clear that police forces across the country were experiencing a surge in reports of non-recent child sexual abuse from adults in the wake of revelations around Jimmy Savile, our work facilitates forces to agree primacy, promotes collaborative working, and expedites the sharing of intelligence and information.
Working as part of the national Operation Hydrant Team, this key role has management responsibility for supporting the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse, liaison with other UK Police Forces, devolved authorities and senior government officials, additionally the role manage the operation’s safeguarding and risk assessment responsibilities.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- A background in child safeguarding and child abuse investigation within a policing context
- Previous Management Experience
- Willingness to travel extensively within the UK with overnight stays (based in Sheffield and London with opportunity for home working)
- Demonstrate aptitude for successful partnership at both operational and strategic levels
- Ability to drive forward programmes of operational change and continuous improvement
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Experience working with independent inquiries, reviews or similar
- Has an understanding of professional standards and complaint and conduct matters
Hours of work are 37 per week Monday to Friday This post is offered on a fixed term basis to 31/03/2020.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to below email address quoting vacancy Reference Number: L618b
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.