Full Time HCP Vacancies in Martlesham and Bury St Edmunds
CRG Medical Services are looking for passionate, well rounded and proactive healthcare professionals, to join the largest forensic medical services provider to UK custodies.
The role requires you to work on a 4 day on 4 day off shift pattern inclusive of nights & weekends.
2 Days 0700-1900 & 2 Nights 1900-0700.
You will have autonomy to manage your patients and use your discretion within set guidelines and have the support of a wider team for escalation. In custody, no two days are ever the same and you will have the power to make a real positive changes in the lives of patients.
Our nurses and paramedics are experts in triaging their patients, managing substance misuse and withdrawal, and thrive in an environment that supports and challenges them.
The role includes:
- Assessing detainee’s health needs and providing appropriate treatment.
- Gauge mental health capacity
- Substance misuse assessments
- Forensic sampling
- Promoting drug rehabilitation
- Healthcare promotion
- Sexual Assault Victim Assessments (in some contracts)
- Trail blazing inter agency engagement correctly sign posting detainees to reduce reoffending
To apply for the role you’ll need:
- A minimum of 3 years’ service as a Registered General Nurse/Paramedic
- Full membership of the NMC/HCPC
- Experience of unplanned or emergency care, A&E experience
- Robust decision making skills
- Resident of the UK for at least 3 years
- Right to Work in the UK
- A full driving licence
In return for you expertise you will be joining our dynamic organisation which offers opportunities for nurses and paramedics to develop their career. Be a part of high performing healthcare teams and have the support of committed senior leadership team.
What can we offer you?
- Custody Nurse / Paramedic training
- Our refer a friend scheme gives you the opportunity to earn £500*
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Support with your CPD
- Support with revalidating
- Additional opportunities for training and development
- Annual Salary £33,590
- For an application form or further information on these full time and other opportunities, please contact:-
- [email protected]@uk.com or [email protected]