Full time (37hours) - Permanent
Band C: £19,719 - £22,221 per annum
Closing date: Friday 26 October 2018 at 5pm
Please quote Ref: L722 on application form
Applications are invited for the above post in the Estates department at PHQ. Martlesham.
The role provides general administrative support to the whole Estates department as part of the Estates Service Centre.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate competent numeracy, literacy and keyboard skills with working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets and databases
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with staff at all levels, contractors and members of the public
- Demonstrate good organisational and prioritising skills with the ability to co-ordinate the work of others including contractors and staff
- Proven experience of attending meetings and taking notes
- Experience of monitoring budgets and operating ordering and invoicing processes
- Ability to undertake business travel as required
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience within Facilities management
- Ability to occasionally work outside normal office hours
Hours of work are 37 per week Monday to Friday. This post is offered on a permanent basis.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected].