Corporate News Officer
Full Time 37 hours - Temporary
Band E: £26,802 - £30,483 per annum
Closing date: Friday 14 December 2018 at 5pm
Please quote L790 on application form
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Relevant professional journalistic, marketing or PR qualification (NCTJ or CIM or equivalent); or recent practical experience in a similar role.
- Experience of working in a fast moving media or news office, in an editorial role.
- Demonstrate the ability to work on own initiative.
- Evidence of ability to successfully communicate with a range of different audiences.
- Knowledge and experience of using social media networks.
- Good keyboard skills and competency using Microsoft Office.
- Ability to travel and attend remote locations across Norfolk/Suffolk (as applicable).
- Flexibility regarding working hours to participate
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Thorough knowledge of legal reporting restrictions for police and media
Hours of work are 37 per week, between Monday to Friday. Flexibility regarding working hours to participate in an out-of-hours on-standby Communications Officer rota (weekends and/or evenings) after training.
This post is offered on a temporary basis.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected].