CIB Intelligence Clerk
Full Time (37 Hours) – Temporary Including some weekend working)
£21,837 - £24, 576 per annum
Friday 30 September 2022 at 5pm
Please quote Ref: L2662 on application form
The Intelligence Clerk processes newly submitted intelligence, evaluating the quality of reports, linking to the Intel database and disseminating against agreed policies and procedures within the joint Norfolk and Suffolk Central Intelligence Bureau (CIB).
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Good communication skills with the ability to listen to others and transmit and receive information effectively.
- Skilled in the use of use standard IT packages, systems and/or databases
- Experience of inputting, checking, recording and retrieving information from computerised systems.
- Able to interpret and apply guidance to a specific activity.
- Good team working skills demonstrating awareness of individual differences and providing support as required.
- Obtain College of Policing Intelligence Professionalisation Programme (IPP) Qualification (to complete within 12 months of appointment), and continued IPP compliance.
- An understanding of relevant legislation, policy, and guidelines (e.g. Intelligence evaluation process (3x5x2x2), NIM, MoPI, GDPR).
- Ability to work outside of normal working hours, to include weekends, as required
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience of working within an intelligence environment
The shift will include 0800 – 1600, 1000- 1800 and a staff led start time. Within the 9 week rotation there is one weekend working which come with additional allowances and rest days within the week.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected]