CCR Systems Support Officer
CCR Systems Support Officer
Band D: £23,946 - £27,096 per annum
Closing date: 13/12/2019
Please quote Ref: L1237 on application form
Applications are invited for the above post in the Contract and Control Room (CCR) Support Team at OCC in Wymondham, which offers operational, technical and procedural support to the CCR and the wider Police Community within Norfolk.
The successful applicant will be an enthusiastic person with excellent communication and problem solving skills. You will be responsible for dealing with matters and material of a sensitive nature that requires a high level of accuracy and concentration.
You will be required to offer front line support to staff and some external contact in a variety of areas. You will administer various computer based systems such as Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD), Alarms System, and other Operational Systems that are used.
The successful applicant will be required to be able to work to tight timescales with minimum supervision. You will be expected to prioritise your workload and re prioritise as new issues/problems occur from a day to day basis.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Good keyboard skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to acquire and retain a wide ranging knowledge and information
- Ability to demonstrate good verbal and written communication
- Proven organisational skills with ability to effectively organise and manage workload
- Previous experience of undertaking administrative/technical/financial support and maintaining accurate records
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Data Protection Act and Management of Police Information (MOPI)
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Previous Control Room and/or operational Police experience
- Previous experience of administration/problem solving on day to day basis
Hours of work are Mon to Fri 08:00 – 16:00 various posts are offered on a permanent or temporary basis.
If you would like an informal discussion about the post, please contact Paul HART, Systems & Problem Solving Manager, CCR on 01953 424732 or [email protected]
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
To obtain an application pack please visit the Collaboration Portal.
Please return completed applications by email to below email address quoting vacancy Reference Number: L1237
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected].