Case Worker – PNC & Disposals Team
Landmark House, Ipswich
Part Time (18.5 Hours) - Permanent
£23,100 - £25,758 per annum / pro rata
Friday 9 December 2022 at 5pm
Please quote Ref: L2787 on application form
To research and undertake updates on the Police National Computer (PNC) and linked systems.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate an ability to work proactively using own initiative
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team
- Proven ability to accurately input data onto databases maintaining data standards
- Experience of organising and completing tasks within given deadlines
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate an investigative ability
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience of updating the Police National Computer
- Experience of working within a police or legal environment
The hours of work are 18.5 hours per week to be worked Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday morning between 8.00am – 5.00pm, and cover for some Saturdays/Bank Holidays as directed on a rota basis. This post is offered on a permanent basis.
There will be a requirement to attend courses and travel to training locations in England and Wales which will require an overnight stay.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected]