Case Worker – GAP Team
Carmelite House, Norwich
£20,115 - £22,668 per annum / pro rata
Closing date: Friday 19 July at 5pm
Please quote Ref: L828-23 on application form
To facilitate the timely and accurate submission of case material to CPS through Athena.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate good numeracy and literacy skills
- Demonstrate good interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to liaise effectively with external agencies, members of the public and internal staff/officers
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team
- Proven experience of organising and completing tasks within given deadlines
- Proven experience of successfully achieving accuracy and quality standards
- Demonstrate an ability to work proactively
- Good keyboard skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience of working in a legal or police environment
- Experience of working digitally
Hours of work are 18.5 per week Monday to Friday. This post is offered on a permanent basis.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected].