Case Summariser – Crown Court Team
Salary (including ‘pro rata’ - if required) £18,078 - £19,704 per annum / pro rata
Closing Date: Friday 22 November at 5pm
Please quote Ref: L828-34 on application form
Provide an efficient and confidential copy, word processing and audio typing service in addition to providing summaries of interviews from tapes, DVDs and other media sources. Input and interrogate various computer systems and perform general clerical duties.#
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Typing/word processing to RSA 111 standard, its equivalent or proven experience
- Proven experience of audio typing
- Ability to demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience of organising tasks effectively to achieve accuracy and quality standards
- Proven experience of organising and completing tasks within given deadlines
- Evidence of self-motivation and enthusiasm
- Proven ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Proven experience of summarising skills
- Previous experience in the use of Microsoft Word
Hours of work are 22.5 per week Monday to Friday. This post is offered on a permanent basis.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected].