Business Transformation Manager - ERP
Full Time (37 hours) Permanent
Band G: £37,677 - £42,759 per annum
Closing date: Friday 19 July at 5pm
Please quote Ref: C480 on application form
The delivery of the complete project lifecycle of initiatives with responsibility for both business change and technical implementation. This role is specifically focussed, currently, on the evolution of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution across both Norfolk and Suffolk Constabularies. The post holder will report into the Head of Programme and Project Management within ICT. However, they will also have the responsibilities to engage with both the wider business stakeholders and external suppliers.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Significant experience in project managing the full lifecycle of major organisational projects, with a track record of timely and successful implementation to budget.
- BTECH/HNC qualification or equivalent or significant period of experience in an information technology environment
- Experience in technical project management, in either systems development, networks or infrastructure
- Recognised professional qualification in project management such as Prince2 at practitioner level or equivalent (e.g. APM accredited).
- Demonstrate experience of effectively managing staff in a matrix management project environment and direct line management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (including business case, report writing and presentation skills) for effective communication to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Well developed influencing and negotiation skills with proven interpersonal skills to deal with conflicting positions and a resistance to proposals/change.
- Full driving licence with the ability to travel as required throughout Norfolk and Suffolk and to remote and sensitive locations as appropriate
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the issues facing Norfolk and Suffolk Constabularies at a local, regional and national level
- Experience of managing change in both the public and private sectors.
Hours of work are 37 per week 08:30 – 16:30, Monday to Friday. This post is offered on a permanent basis.
Norfolk / Suffolk constabulary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected]