Athena Investigations Hub Manager
OCC, Wymondham / PHQ, Martlesham
Temporary for 12 months
Salary (including ‘pro rata’ - if required) £38,619 - £43,830
Closing date: Friday 21 February at 5pm
Job Ref: Please quote Ref: L1313 on application form
An exciting opportunity has become available within the Athena Management Team as the IMU Manager. This role will be responsible for ensuring compliance and consistency in the Athena Investigations Hub for Norfolk and Suffolk Constabularies, and lead on Athena Investigations Hub policy and strategic direction.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Proven ability of leading investigations of Serious and Volume Crime
- Proven ability of investigative training to Senior Investigating Officer level or similar
- Demonstrate ability to advise on National Crime Recording Standards and Home Office Counting Rules
- Experience of displaying a Victim focussed approach to the investigation of crime and incidents
- Demonstrate the ability to manage teams
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Proven ability to deliver Force Performance requirements
- Demonstrates effective problem-solving skills
- Extensive Athena and Crime and Intelligence Systems knowledge as well as knowledge of other Police Force performance systems
- Proven experience of representing Constabularies at Regional and National level
Hours of work are 37 per week Monday to Friday. This post is offered on a temporary basis.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected].