Assistant Team Leader – GAP Team
Carmelite House, Norwich
Permanent £23,361 - £26,433 per annum
Closing date: Friday 25 October at 5pm
Please quote Ref: L828-35 on application form
To support the Team Leader with day to day supervision of the team and deputise for the Team Leader where necessary.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with external agencies, members if the public and internal staff and officers
- Demonstrate ability to work to high levels of accuracy and quality standards
- Experience of working effectively under pressure and to strict time scales whilst maintaining quality expectations
- Previous supervisory experience including motivating and developing staff
- Good computer skills and a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Effective problem solving skills
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Experience within a policing or legal environment
- Experience of working within a digital environment
Hours of work are 14.5 per week Monday to Friday. This post is offered on a permanent basis.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected].