OCC, Wymondham / PHQ, Martlesham
Full Time (37 Hours) - Permanent
£24,546 - £27,774 per anum
Closing Date: Friday 24 September 2021 at 5pm
Please quote Ref: L2030 on application form
Applications are invited for the above post in the Joint Finance department at OCC Wymondham or PHQ Martlesham.
The successful applicant will provide support to the Finance Business Partners and Corporate Accounting Team to enable a responsive, efficient and effective Finance service to budget managers.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Proven basic experience in an accountancy role
- Demonstrate a high level of numeracy and accuracy skills
- Ability to work to set procedures and deadlines showing close attention to detail
- Experience of working in financial environment with financial records / systems
- Demonstrate good verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise at all levels
- Demonstrate ability to use computerised accounting systems and databases
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel, demonstrate the ability to produce spreadsheets
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Working towards AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) or comparable qualification
- Knowledge of police sector finances
Hours of work are 37 per week Monday to Friday. This post is offered on a permanent basis.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to [email protected].