Noise Nuisance

Noise nuisances are generally dealt with by local authorities, please check this page to see who will be able to help.

You can make a report to your local council if you are having problems with:

  • noisy neighbours
  • dogs barking
  • loud music
  • parties.

You can find your local council here.