0.9 Other incident or crime
Please fill out as much relevant information as you can as you proceed through the form. Once completed, click the 'submit the crime' button to finish.
If you want to report a crime anonymously then please call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111. Please note: Missing people should not be reported online and should be reported on 101.
Please do not use this form for urgent enquiries.
Call 999 immediately if:
- The crime is still in progress
- Someone's injured, being threatened or in imminent danger
- The offender is still at the scene.
What do I need?
- Your personal and/or organisation details, including address and postcode
- Details of the crime - when and where it happened
- Description of the items stolen or damaged, including serial numbers of other identifiable features
- Permission from the victim or organisation if you're reporting it on their behalf
As a victim of crime you may be contacted following your report to complete a satisfaction survey about the service provided.
If you're unsure if you should be reporting to the police, you can check if it's a police matter here.
Please only report one incident per submission