Child Sex Offender Disclosure Scheme – Sarah’s Law
The Scheme (also known as Sarah’s Law) is a formal way for members of the public to enquire whether an individual who has contact or potential contact with a child has a record of child sex offending and or poses a risk of harm to a child.
You can find out more or submit a request at Request information | Norfolk Constabulary
Please note this will take you through to our beta site.
- CEOP (Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre)
- ChildLine – 0800 11 11
- Disclosure and Barring Service
- Disrespect Nobody
- Norfolk Children’s Services - Telephone 0344 800 8020
- Norfolk Safeguarding Children Board
- NSPCC – 0808 800 5000
- Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)
- Parents Against Child Sexual Exploitation
- Parents Protect! ‘Parents Protect’ has been set up by the Lucy Faithful Foundation as part of the drive to protect children from harm. It is designed to raise awareness about child sexual abuse, to answer questions, and to give parents and carers the information they need to help prevent it.
- The ROSE Project
- Think you know