Holmes Indexer - Op Hydrant
Moss Way, Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Full Time (37 hours) or Part Time (18.5 – 22.5hours) - Temporary to 31 March 2020
Starting salary £26,802 per annum including Market Supplement (Band D: £23,361 - £26,433 per annum plus Market Supplement currently to be reviewed annually)
Sunday 31 March 2019 at midnight
Please quote Ref: OPHY001 on application form
Applications are invited for the above post within Operation Hydrant at Moss Way, Sheffield, South Yorkshire. The principle purpose of the role is to register, cross reference and index documents within the HOLMES room.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Accurate keyboard skills with a working knowledge of the MS Office Suite
- Demonstrate the ability to work and communicate effectively as part of a team
- Demonstrate the ability to use initiative and work effectively with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate the ability to research and pay close attention to detail
- Experience of working on a sensitive investigation
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Experience of working within a major investigation environment
- Holmes Version 16 trained
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.Hours of work are offered on a flexible basis either as a part time or full time role. This post is offered on a temporary basis until 31 March 2020.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.