Case Assistant – Road Collisions Support Team
Band B: £18,078 - £19,704 per annum
Closing date: Friday, 31 May 2019 at 5pm
Please quote Ref: C430a on application form
Provision of the efficient administrative and business support service within the Road Collisions Support Team, Criminal Justice Services, liaising with other agencies as appropriate.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good keyboard skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to prioritise and organise own workload to complete tasks within given deadlines
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team
- Demonstrate the ability to accurately input data onto computer systems
- Previous experience of undertaking an administrative service and creating accurate documents
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience of working in a legal or police environment
Hours of work are 37 per week Monday to Friday. Theses post are offered on a permanent basis.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.