OCC, Wymondham or PHQ Martlesham
Full Time (37 hours) - Permanent
Band B: £18,0078 - £19,704 per annum
Friday, 22 March 2019 at 5pm
Please quote Ref: L905 on application form
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with the Athena Development, Support and Engagement Team, helping to deliver the Athena Development Programme. Applications are invited for the above post based at either OCC, Wymondham or PHQ, Martlesham, to work as part of a team with an aim to ensure the Athena system works well for all users.
The successful applicant will provide administration support to the Athena Team, ensuring the timely and accurate recording and delivery of information and data quality.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Good keyboard skills and an aptitude to learn new computerised systems
- Administrative and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and complete tasks within given deadlines
- Ability to consistently achieve accuracy and quality standards showing attention to detail
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise effectively at all levels within the constabulary
- Ability to find appropriate solutions to problems using own initiative and as part of a team
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge of forces systems
Hours of work are 37 hours per week Monday to Friday. The post is offered on a permanent basis.
Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Applications from at-risk staff will be prioritised and receive preference in any selection process.
These forms as well as application guidance notes are also available on the right hand side of the page in the Downloads section.
Please return completed applications by email to email@example.com.